Friday, 1 April 2016

Blue & Green should always be seen!

This is a handmade frock that I found at Lifeline, & I reconstructed it a bit by taking it apart at the waist & shortening the top part, as I like things sitting higher on my belly rather then lower. Recently I removed the flouncy sleeves too, as they sat kind of funny which put me off wearing it. I really enjoy altering things to better suit me. I'm SO glad I took up sewing again after last attempting it in high school. 



Excuse the pale skin...I need a holiday!





Outfit Details....

Handmade vintage frock - Op shopped
Tie belt - from another dress
Brooch scrum..... Green enamel flower from Instagram
Fox in frame made by me
Pink bling vintage brooch op shopped
Fabric button ring - Made by me
Patchwork toaster cover - Converted to a bag by me
Shoes & bangle - Retail


I


 Here's our boy who's now almost 7 months old!


Wearing vintage above & below




3 comments:

  1. nice dress
    keep the good work going. Happy new month
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie baby boy! Your dress is super cuuuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are so vibrant and happy! That ring is the ultimate in matchy-matchy perfection!!!!!
    JJ

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!