Friday, 11 March 2016

Mark Warren Maxi

Sometime last year my friend Trudie of My Vintage Childhood gifted me this wonderful Mark Warren maxi dress. It didn't fit while I was pregnant, but does now, and how handy that it has a zip front too. The print is just glorious, with such vibrant vintage colours.

I know my blog posting is rather sporadic at the moment, but it's been challenging finding the energy to put posts together and take photos. I guess I'll post when I can, but who knows when that will be! I still wear vintage dresses whenever I leave the house (but I'm not leaving the house too often!), so I'm pleased that my style hasn't changed since becoming a mum.


I must remember not to cross my legs while wearing a maxi....it looks like I have back to front feet!





Outfit Details....

Mark Warren vintage dress - Gifted by Trudie Scrumptious
Tape measure brooch - Made by me
Vintage bracelet - Op shopped
Button ring - Made by me
Vintage bag - Gifted by my Mum
Shoes & sunglasses - Retail


Here's a few recent pics of our baby boy who's 6 months old! This is going to be the fastest year of my life!!!






5 comments:

  1. You BOTH look WONDERFUL!!
    Great to see a post from you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress! amazing :) your son has the nicest smile *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. the print of that dress is awesome! I'm in love! And look at that little cutie! That's smile is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely right, the print IS glorious!!!!!!!!
    JJ

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!