Friday, 18 December 2015

White stripes

It was low tide down by the bay which isn't the prettiest, but it was a perfectly dreary day, the kind of weather I love (apart from the heat). I'm wearing a vintage cotton frock gifted by my dear blog friend Trudie of My Vintage Childhood. It's a fantastic frock with those big pockets, collar and a zip front. This entire outfit is gifted and thrifted. 






Outfit Details.....

Vintage frock & scarf - Gifted by truly scrumptious Trudie
Green belt - from another vintage frock
Vintage vinyl bag - Garage sale find
Green tree brooch - Gifted by sweet Vanessa
Green bling brooch - Gifted by my mum
Green bakelite bangles - Ebay
Brown bangle, vintage rings & shoes - Op shopped


Here's some recent pics of our darling boy who's 3 months old already!








5 comments:

  1. You look wonderful. The striped bag goes so well with your shoes which go so well with .... everything. Such a sweet little boy. Thanks for sharing. Seasons Best Wishes
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gifted and thrifted - the best sort of outfit! You look great, Leisa, and your smiley boy is a delight! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress on you. Look most wonderful as always. Tobias is growing so quickly he looks so content and happy. You're doing an awesome job mumma. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE that front chevron panel - it looks so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, love the directional stripes! And that tree brooch is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!