Friday, 4 December 2015

May your days be merry and bright

I've got to admit I'm missing my usual selection of frocks now that I'm breastfeeding. I can currently wear about a tenth of my collection, but at least I do have some that button or zip up. I bought this European cotton dress from Retro Metro at Paddington towards the end of my pregnancy because it has a zip front. Now that I'm no longer preggers it is a bit big on me, but I raised the hem up & made a belt from the offcuts so at least I can belt it in to fit. I added some ric-rac trim as well, because in my opinion ric-rac makes everything better. 






Outfit Details....

European vintage frock - Retro Metro @ Paddington
Embroidery hoop brooch - Made by me
Bangle & 2 vintage rings - Op shopped
Toaster cover patchwork bag - Gift from Miss J
Cardigan - Op shopped
Shoes & sunglasses - Retail


Here's some pics of our precious boy Tobias who is 12 weeks already!
He's such a sweet contented fellow. We are so blessed & absolutely adore him.








2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in your colours! And always you have great accessories. Tobias is such an adorable baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for ric-rac and cute baby pictures!

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!