Friday, 13 November 2015

Throw it on Frock Friday

Frock Friday's consist of little planning at the moment. I attempt to get ready very quickly these days, as it takes so much longer to get out the door now I have a wee one to wrangle. I haven't been out much as my chronic illness has reared it's ugly head & all my energy is going to the daily needs of our little boy. It's not unexpected as the illness is known to get worse about 2 to 3 months after giving birth. I've just got to hope I come out the other end again in due time.







Outfit Details.....

Vintage frock - Shop on Carroll in Dunedin NZ
Blue bling brooch, silver bracelet & vintage bag - Op shopped
Ring & shoes - Retail




Here are some pics of our Tobias...he's 9 weeks old already! Smiling & utterly delightful.
Time is flying by so fast.











4 comments:

  1. I think Tobias is doing some ninja moves in that striped outfit. :o)

    You are such an amazing mama! Our jobs are demanding enough when we're totally healthy, but you are thriving in your new role despite your illness. I am certain it is plenty hard, but you are awesome!

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tobias is such a cutie! My baby boy turned 20 this week yet I feel as though it was just a couple of years ago he looked like this.

    Once again I am in awe of your ability to put on a frock and keep smiling and looking fabulous. You will come out the other end, just look at that little face helping you along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're still looking spectacular and your baby boy is impossible adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so great and well done on still getting blog posts out into the world! Very cute baby pics - I love the wee quilt :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!