Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Treasure Catch Ups

Here are some more op shopped treasures from ages ago.


A sweet owl tea set, and a double macrame hanger below



A new to me crochet cushion


I've had some crafty moments with a pile of granny square crochet pieces I picked up at Salvos.
Above are some handmade brooches, and below some bunting.




Red, white and blue beads, and some comfy red suede shoes.



Another set of old scales, which I couldn't leave behind at $1.50
Below is one of my favourite brooch scrums.


3 comments:

  1. I love that teapot - so cute! And that granny square bunting is a fantastic idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great finds lovely. I am loving seeing your gorgeous little boy on facebook he is adorable. Will you join those crochet squares together? some wonderful colours there, dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes!!!! Wow! What a find! I'm on the hunt for Blue suede shoes.

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!