Wednesday, 14 October 2015

My Finds

I have quite the backlog of finds to show you that have been sitting unpublished on the blog. I've almost forgotten where and when I found these treasures.


I have a love affair with old clocks, and this one is quite different to anything else we have. It's a gorgeous mint green porcelain kitchen wall clock that cost me $5 at a market


I'm not sure what drew me to this metal flower thing, perhaps it's my love of flower brooches? 


Some placemats that belonged to my Nana, and now me


I found another abbicus to brighten up my courtyard area


A Damascene necklace


I bought this lovely old lantern when Katherine of The Old Boathouse finished trading at the WAC


A 1930's Wade Heath bird jug from Lifeline

3 comments:

  1. I love that clock, it's so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gold flower medallion is AWESOME!! I'm in loooooooooove

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always find the best things, I see your nana also had excellent style xo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!