Friday, 18 September 2015

I built me a raft and she's ready for floatin'

I bought this handmade vintage frock at one of my favourite K-Road stores when we were in Auckland in June. I've worn it heaps since then, as it has lots of belly room and it goes with a variety of cardigans. The dress cost me $10 and the jacket/dress thing was $1. It's the perfect light weight over coat for Brisbane. We took these pics on a dim old day by the bay. 





35 week Bean bump






Outfit Details.....

Handmade dress - Search & Destroy vintage store on K-Road
Jacket/dress - Op shopped
Embroidery hoop brooch - Made by me
Wooden cotton reel necklace - Made by me
Fabric button ring - Made by me
AAI vintage charm bracelet - Garage sale find
Huge Granny rug bag - Gifted by dear Trudie
Boots, tights and sunglasses - Retail


4 comments:

  1. Oh so perfect in every way. What a wonderful document you have of your bump and frocks throughout your pregnancy. Love the shoes by the way......so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those turquoise boots! Seems funny to see the big tummy now that we know he's here! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute are those boots!!!

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. K-Road is totally your spiritual home - when are you bringing baby bean over to visit ;) I LOVE the fabric of your frock and those are the most perfect boots to go with it!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!