Friday, 11 September 2015

$3 Nana Nighty

I bought this cotton zip front dress years ago at a church op shop. I think it's probably a nighty, or a house dress. It reminds me of the kind of thing my Nana used to wear. I discovered this vintage cardigan that I had tucked away in a space bag at the back of my wardrobe. It's probably the first vintage cardigan I ever bought, from a vintage store in Melbourne. I've worn it maybe once or twice in the past 5 years. I think I thought the stripes were unflattering somehow. I'm glad I didn't get rid of it, as it's grown on me since I last pulled it out. 



 

 34 week Bean belly....not long to go!





 Outfit Details....

Cotton house dress - Op shopped
Vintage cardigan - Vintage store in Melbourne in 2010
Button necklace - Made by Kellie Christie
Enamel flower brooch - Etsy or Ebay?
Cartoon bracelet - Myclectic
Vintage green bracelet - Op shopped
Plastic beaded bag - Mid Mod Oz @ the WAC
Tights, boots, ring & sunglasses - Retail


Gratuitous Captain shot 





3 comments:

  1. The stripes were just waiting for that dress. Great outfit, wonderful 34th week photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah!! You look great in these photos and now baby bean is in the world. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and the captain are the bees knees. Love both of you rocking your stylish selves. So glad you held on that cardigan it's a bit of a statement isn't it? Thank you for joining my Shine Unique Link Up as I know you would be doing the big juggle getting used to a newborn around. Sending you all big love and higs with calm restful nights. x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!