Friday, 7 August 2015

Technicolour Dream Coat

Retro Metro in Paddington is one of my favourite places in Brisbane to find well priced vintage clothing. I've been buying stuff there for years, and some of my all time favourite pieces have come from there. I think it reminds me of the vintage shops on K-Road in Auckland. Well priced with a great selection, starting at $5 going up to around $70 for higher priced items. 
I found this 60's coat on my last visit, & Col was sweet enough to give me a discount. 
It's that print that got me. 



  
30 week Bean belly






Outfit Details....

Green crimplene dress - Op shopped
60's dress/coat - Retro Metro @ Paddington
Vintage scarf - Gifted by Trudie
Green stone brooch - Op shopped
Deer and mini enamel flower brooch - Gifted by Helga
Bling rings - Op shopped
Bakelite bangles - Ebay & op shopped
Beaded bag - Op shopped
Tights, boots & sunglasses - Retail


4 comments:

  1. That print is epic!! I absolutely love it and you're looking lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, the print is amazing! As I looked at your outfit and wonderful accessories, I kept thinking, "I hope she shares pictures of little bean all dressed up!" :o)

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coat, and unexpected discounts are always an added treat. Gorgeous. Your accessories, as always, are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O, darl, that is THE MOST GLORIARSE COAT IN THE HISTORY......................arghhhh, I love it!
    Score! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!