Friday, 21 August 2015

Squirrel Gifted Baby Bump Frock

I've been saving this gingham cotton dress until the later stages of pregnancy, as it is super free flowing with lots of room for a gigantic belly. Miss Vanessa gifted it to me while we were in New Zealand. It's such a pretty colour. We took these pics down by the bay on a glorious winters day. 



32 week Bean bump







Outfit Details.....

Vintage cotton dress - Gift from Sweet Squirrel Miss V
Erstwilder deer brooch - WAC
Blue bling brooch - Belonged to my elderly friend Betty
2 Sarah Coventry silvertone bracelets - Op shopped
Patchwork toaster cover - Gift from Miss J & converted to a bag by me
Cardigan, ring, tights, boots and sunglasses - Retail

5 comments:

  1. Eek! I love your sweater stretched over your gingham baby bump!!!

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous, time is going so fast, dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ⓛⓞⓞⓚⓘⓝⓖ ⓖⓞⓞⓓ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely frock - I love the wee frill at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!