Friday, 28 August 2015

Flowing Finlaw Frock Friday

I thought I had sold this 'Finlaw' brand dress, but I was very happy to re-discover it in my selling pile of frocks. I knew it would be perfect in the later stages of pregnancy as it's kind of kaftan style, loose from the bust. I put the tie that goes around the waist under the collar instead. These pics got a bit washed out in the afternoon light, but you get the drift. 



33 week Bean belly





Outfit Details....

Vintage dress - Op shopped years ago
Wallpaper bird brooch - Made by me
Embroidery hoop brooch - Etsy
2 vintage bracelets - Op shopped
Button ring - The Collective Store
Beaded bag - Op shopped
Cardigan, tights, boots, sunglasses - Retail



6 comments:

  1. nice
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that idea for wearing the waist tie at the collar! I would never have thought of that!

    You are looking fabulous in this late stage of pregnancy. Good luck for the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a bright spot of happy color! Your little Bean is just going to love staring at all the patterns and colors on your dresses! :o)

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have dresses to suit every occasion Leisa! Looking great, those colours are wonderful on you. You are lucky to avoid the hot part of the year in later pregnancy. Glowing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe baby bean is SO CLOSE!! You look great in this frock and love all the wee accessories as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful frock - nearly there now! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!