Friday, 31 July 2015

She had a blind date with destiny

I've had this dress for at least 4 years or more, but I haven't worn it much over that time. I think I've realized  it's more suited to the pregnant shape! I'm SO glad I have a number of vintage frocks that translate to maternity wear. It means I've had to buy very little in the way of clothing since getting pregnant. Just as well when everything else to do with having a baby seems to cost so much! 




30 week Bean belly





Outfit Details....

Vintage frock - Bought at the WAC
My fave green coat - Metro Retro @ Paddington
Green vintage wallpaper bird brooch - Made by me
Green bling brooch - Birthday gift from my Mum
2 old plastic bangles - Op shopped
2 bakelite bangles - Ebay 
Button ring - Eumundi Markets
Handmade knitted bag - Op shopped
Boots, tights, cardigan & sunglasses - Retail


3 comments:

  1. Gosh its going so quickly another 9 weeks and your be holding your little bean in your arms :-) love your dress but I do like green :-) you look gorgeous, dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could not have picked a better cardigan to go with this fantastic Green dress!!! Looking amazing girl!!!!!

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have the most perfect accessories! Love the selfie with the Captain to!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!