Friday, 24 July 2015

Polkadot Crimplene

This crimplene frock has a crazy skinny collar. It almost put me off buying it. Despite that strange feature, I do like a polkadot frock, and I'm drawn to that bright shade of blue. It "just" goes over the bump, I doubt I'll get to wear it again. I always safety pin my button up frocks just in case they pop, and this one really needed it! The outfit is head to toe vintage, apart from the tights and sunglasses.


28 week Vintage Baby Bean bump







Outfit Details.....

Vintage crimplene dress - Op shopped
Vintage speckled cardigan - Op shopped
Blue enamel flower brooch - Etsy I think?
Tape measure bangles - Mrs Robinson's @ Tarras NZ
Red 1960's shoes - Op shopped @ Christchurch NZ
Blue vintage bag - Op shopped
Tights, ring and sunglasses - Retail


6 comments:

  1. Love seeing your growing bump :-) You look gorgeous love blue and red together. dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fabulous with your beautiful bump

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful polka dot bump. Your looking spectacular honey. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah mama! You're soooo pretty and I'm loving that big beautiful belly! Those shoes are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those shoes are just darling!!! the whole outfit is just too cute really!!!

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute!! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!