Friday, 5 June 2015

Zip it up

These pics go back a couple of months when it was still fairly hot. I bought this handmade dress from Salvos, mostly because it was fairly roomy and it has a zip front which I figured would be good for breast-feeding. I don't have many red frocks, but the colour has gown on me a lot the last couple of years.




Outfit Details....

Handmade cotton frock - Op shopped @ Salvos
Enamel brooch - Etsy or Ebay?
Bird brooch - Made by Caroline of Sebelle
Deer brooch - Gift from a dear friend
Vintage bracelet - Op shopped
Fabric belt - from another vintage frock
Incredible woven bag - Gift from my Mum
Ring, shoes and sunglasses - Retail





3 comments:

  1. I'm pleased to hear you have added red to your wardrobe, it's such a great colour on you! Lovely print, and doesn't it look fabulous with that cool bag and your red sandals? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are perfection and gorgeous. I have come to add more and more red to my wardrobe over the years after having quite an issue with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A zip front is brilliant for nursing for sure!!! As a Red lover, I say welcome to the party. :o)

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!