Friday, 10 April 2015

Too much desert or a baby bump?

I guess the title speaks for itself, and up until now it's been hard to tell. That's the thing when you have a little round roly belly to start with. But it appears Little Bean has popped out a bit. It'll be exciting when I'm past the "is she or isn't she?" kind of stage.
This frock is a favourite, being green and all, and it's got some sweet features like the bodice camisole effect and the pleated skirt. It's nice and stretchy, but a bit too hot during the heat of summer. So I'm glad it's back on rotation now it's cooling a bit. From memory it cost me $5 on a Facebook sale.





 Outfit Details...

Vintage dress (possibly 80's) - Nelly's facebook sale
Tape measure brooch - Made by me
Vintage rings and bangle - Op shopped
Plastic beaded bag - Generously reduced in price for me by Sandra of Mid Mod Oz at the WAC
Kids shoes - Retail sale





Some of my cotton frocks are getting too snug now so I'm grateful it's almost polyester weather!

13 comments:

  1. Love the dress, you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty dress, and you look very happy, Leisa! I know what you mean about those early stages of pregnancy, when you start filling out but don't have a definite baby bump yet; I just looked like the woman who'd eaten all the pies. Which to be fair, I probably had... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely dress! I'm running out of my favourite dresses! And your bump is beautiful! Feeling kicks yet?? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember thinking my baby bump was so big and noticeable early on. When I looked back at those photos later, it looked like nothing! It is much more exciting when it is obvious and people don't feel awkward about not wanting to ask :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're just the sweetest pea in this frock with your baby bump.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby bump looks nice and high...are people guessing you're carrying a girl? :o) My last baby, I went quite a while without telling people, as I had miscarried the day after I told people the time before. So, I had to do some creative dressing (lots of busy patterns helped) for a bit. I'm sure several friends were wondering about it by the time we were free to tell. :o)

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely. The bag and your coral coloured shoes all go so well with the dress. Love the baby bump too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I'm sure your outfit is lovely but I just scrolled down to see that bump! Just kidding, you look gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great - and yes I remember that inbetween stage. Roll on winter, we have had way too much summer this year. I'm sure you will definitely enjoy the winter months this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't you look gorgeous! I love that dress on you and I agree with Curtise, you look so happy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUCH a pretty dress! Congratulations again! I'm so happy for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty dress on you - I'm still so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!