Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Spreading like the plague....the crafty bug

Here are some of my recent crafty endeavours....


Bird brooches using vintage wallpaper


A ring using buttons from my op shopped collections


Vintage tape measure brooch


More wooden bird brooches


I altered this dress from a size 20 down to a size 12 by cutting the side seams and sewing it back up, as well as adding ric-rac of course


Some glorious vintage wallpaper I found at Salvos


I made some brooches out of slide projector covers and fabric
As well as my first ever bunting from fabric off-cuts


And I dolled up my handmade bolero with some added ric-rac


10 comments:

  1. You have been busy! I love those bird brooches x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peaking at your scarves ;-)
    Any VERA in there??
    Like the 'slide cover' idea! Have you ever tried this with vintage buckles? ...might be interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, it's official; - you've caught the crafting bug! Some great makes here, Leisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours on that dress are beautiful! It's great to see an Australian vintage blogger! I don't really comment much on blogs, but I had to tell you that you have inspired my new found love for pretty, vintage brooches

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and I bought my first one ever last weekend. I feel a collection coming on :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have me itching to make something now! With fabric, and birds, and ric rac!!! :o)

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love the wallpaper birds and the slide projector brooches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! Do you ever sleep? Awesome Craftiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looooove fabric bunting. Heck I love all bunting, plastic, paper, anything! You my dear, are one talented little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so HAPPY you have caught the crafting bug - welcome to the family. I LOVE the tape measure brooch and I LOVE the tape measure brooch you made me! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!