Friday, 13 February 2015

HVT Wrap Dress

My darling Helga gave me this vintage wrap dress when we met for a play date last September. The print is fantastic featuring my favourite colour green. I took the hem up on the dress, but apart from that it's a nice adjustable fit being a wrap style. I'm not a fan of these pics, something about the light in the backyard, but I had to share this lovely frock with you.








Outfit Details....

Vintage dress - Gifted by Queen Helga
Button necklace - From the Way We Wear Fair some years ago
Enamel brooch - Etsy
Plastic ring - Op shopped
Chunky bracelet - Gifted by dear Tam
Beaded bag - Op shopped
Belt, shoes & sunglasses - Retail

7 comments:

  1. You put together the best outfits, I do read all your posts with pleasure, wonderful retro costume jewelry (as well as the pieces you create).

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helga knows you well doesn't she? What a lovely choice for you my dear love. Who doesn't love a wrap dress. I have to agree with Joy you do put together the most wonderful outfits.

    Will I see you next weekend at the Retro to Deco Fair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab dress, dearest Helga has got your taste spot on. That groovy green fabric is so very you, accessorised to perfection as always! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is a nice dress. And I love the green pin brooch. You and Helga on a playdate. Look out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little handbag and the outfit is always terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous print - what a lovely gift from darling Helga! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like wrap dresses are pretty much the perfect dress - I really need more. This dress is SO great on you! Yah for Helga gifts!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!