Friday, 23 January 2015

Op shopped from my head to my toes

I've had this cotton shift dress in my collection for years now, it's a handmade number in a sturdy cotton fabric. I think this entire outfit is either op shopped or handmade. I found the leather sandals at a Red Cross shop for $10, and I'm wearing my favourite bird stamp pendant that Tam of A Treasured Past made for me with a vintage New Zealand stamp in green! She knows me so well!













Outfit Details....

Handmade 60's shift dress - Op shopped
Stamp necklace - Handmade by Tam of A Treasured Past
Tape measure brooch - Made by me
Vintage AAI charm bracelet - Garage sale
Teal ring - Madame Butterfly's in NZ
Toaster cover bag - Gifted by Miss J & converted to a bag by me
Sandals - Red Cross op shop
Sunglasses - Retail



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, you have such a fabulous range of vintage dresses in your wardrobe :-) I am loving the beach and sea scene behind you to gosh I can feel the warmth from here. Its cold and frosty here today. dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tam's necklace is amazing and I really like your toaster cover bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything here, the colours in your dress are just beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely print, lovely frock, lovely you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat necklace...I'm clicking over to see more!

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab outfit from head to toe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love vintage - but handmade vintage is one of my most favourite things!! Very cute xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sunny blog posts, makes me feel a bit warmer as I sit here with a blanket wrapped around me!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!