Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Garage Sale Finds

 
Oh so many op shop finds to catch you up on!
Where to begin?
I'll start with a garage sale I went to, where I found these vintage treasures from a lady who was culling her collection...


The sweetest old pair of Christmas deers


Vintage AAI charm bracelet....AAI was more well known for making tourist charm bracelets in the 1970's


An old crustic planter stand


An interesting read on all sorts of topics from the 1950's


Old bird vase, which is now a pen holder


A pretty recipe tin as well as the tin below



A really big tin


And finally a lovely doily


The deers are right at home in the deer corner...who am I kidding there are deers ALL over our place!
They make me happy along with birds and old junk, so be it.

8 comments:

  1. The Christmas deer are a scream!!! I love them!!!

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Christmas deer look a bit sarcastic, don't they? They're cute, and I do love the tins. Nice finds, Leisa! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, so many lovely things. You did do well. How satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always find the best goodies, I love that recipe box.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the deer's expressions, very cheeky! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving your all your finds those deer are adorable :-) But OMG those canisters im in love with those :-) dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many lovely things!! I think that the bracelet is my favourite though :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!