Friday, 7 November 2014

Quicker then a ray of light

I found this dress at the Shop on Carrol op shop in Dunedin. It's a button front with an elastic waist, with a really sweet print in orange and blue. You can see below that's my I'm trying to smile but I'm not happy it's hot face! But I'm happy to be upright and that's something when it heats up! Our landlords are putting in air-conditioning next week which is an absolute godsend for me, especially with how my POTS and heart problems affect me more during the summer months. Hopefully that will make summer more bearable. 







Outfit Details....

Vintage dress - Shop on Carrol in Dunedin
Bird pendant - 50cents at a Salvos in Christchurch
50's blue brooch, mesh bracelet and belt - Op shopped
Patchwork toaster cover converted to a bag - Gifted by Miss J
Shoes & sunglasses - Retail




There's so much happening in Brisbane this weekend...here's just a few events that sound interesting





8 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous frock, wonderful colours and print.
    Hope the air conditioning helps you feel more comfortable this summer. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic red, white and blue, always a winner in my book. Love that bird brooch.
    Hope the air conditioning makes life more comfortable for you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jewelry is always amazing!!! I love your ring! Topaz is it?

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely dress on you, which you've accessorized so perfectly! I love your brooch and pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is what I would like to know: are there just an enormous number of absolutely beautiful cheery frocks available where you live or are you so completely adorable that every dress looks absolutely stunning on you? I'm pretty certain it is the latter. This dress is so pretty and you look as cool as a cucumber.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The weather is heating up in Brizzy so quickly this year. It's such a shock to the system. Lucky you getting the new air con lap it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely frock and that pendant is perfect for you - I hope the air con will make the summer a bit easier for you this year xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. It still blows my mind that it's getting cold here and getting hot there. Until just last year, I seriously thought it was the same season all over the globe. Go ahead- I give you permission to laugh at me.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!