Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Thrifted Finds

This is a bit of a backlog post of op shopped finds.
Starting with some new old shoes, never worn. These are actually really comfortable & beautifully made in navy leather. I think they cost me $8 from Salvos.



Deer glass from Salvos


A set of Pyrex ramekins that my Mum gave me


As well as some pillowslips from Mum


A pill holder....essential when you take as many medications each day as I do!


A strange set of tiny plastic swans


A baby girls dress with a metal zip & pocket embroidery. 
Just because.




11 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love those black swans, and the pillowcases are so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the shoes. And to think they've never been worn all this time. They'll be lovely paired with your vintage outfits. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some Allerton nana shoes and they are THE BEST SHOES EVER!!!! So very comfortable. Yours are just gorgeous and cant wait to see them featuring in a future post. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the black swans :-) dee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great little haul there. I love the print on the pillowcases and one can never have to many ramekins I use mine for so many things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those shoes are just gorgeous! The wee dress is so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOh that baby girl dress is sooo adorable! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pillowslips stole my heart!!!!!!!

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds, but the shoes look mighty fine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those shoes - they look brand new! Also the deer glass is perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh those pillowcases are so cute. What beautiful print.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!