Friday, 12 September 2014

A spot over here and a spot over there

Oh cardigan weather, how I wish you would never leave me. I can't say I was too pleased about being sleeveless here. Just as well I get to soak up some cold air in New Zealand. This is a sweet mid-weight poly frock from the Vinnies store at Paddington. I seem to be wearing this colour a lot lately. 
I will milk cardigans & tights for as long as humanly possible.







Outfit Details...

Vintage frock - Op shopped @ Vinnies
Vintage cardigan - Op shopped
Blue bracelet & red ring - Op shopped
Enamel brooch - Etsy
Woven bag - Gift from my Mum
Red Zierra shoes - Op shopped
Tights & Sunglasses - Retail


7 comments:

  1. LOVE that bag! Light blue/turquoise and red are such a great combination. Not quite ready for tights yet here, but it won't be long... xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely outfit! The purse and the jewelry are fantastic! I am glad I found your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW I love love love this dress it is so cute with the contrast colour plackets on the tops of the pockets and the button placket on the front and the collar. I keep seeing cardigans and thinking of you, think you should send me a FB message with your postal address! You would love the weather in Dunedin today, cool, calm, slightly overcast and damp. Spring is starting to spring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total perfection! I'm wearing the same colour tights and shoes today!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. What neat tights!!! We are almost to tights season here (Texas), and I am so excited to break them out again. Tights just add so much to an outfit! :o)

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have plenty of cold weather here for you right now! come on back!! I LOVE that dress - especially the contrast. It looks great. Those tights are fab :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!