Friday, 1 August 2014

I can hear the oceans roar

The weather was so gorgeous and chilly a couple of weekends ago. I even donned a beanie in Queensland!
I got this dress for free at a clothing sale about 3 or more years ago. I seem to have fallen more in love with it over time. I like the sweet buttons & pockets. I was getting a bit of side eye from the passers by who were exercising or walking their dogs. Not the usual Mooloolaba attire of Lorna Jane gear perhaps.











Outfit Details.....

Finlaw frock of Melbourne - Freebie
Osti jacket - Op shopped for $2
Deer brooch - Erstwilder
Spoon bracelet - 2nd Avenue Jewellery
Ring, Ray Bans, beanie, tights & boots - Retail




11 comments:

  1. I love your outfit especially the Deer brooch, just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, I can't imagine why anyone would look askance at you, Leisa, you look just lovely! Such a pretty dress, and hurray, cool enough for tights, a jacket and a hat, you must be in heaven! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring back the cold weather, the last few days have been rather warm don't you think? I love this beautiful blue outfit. The dress is lovely, but I adore the jacket and yours and the captains smiles just perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I can't wait for tights weather! We'll be trading weather here soon enough.
    I had to look up "Lorna Jane" gear. It appears to be the Aussie version of our "Lululemon" haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Give me a pretty floral dress over exercise gear any day.
    The water makes for a perfect backdrop to this pretty blue outfit. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooloolaba is the most loveliest place. I would love to travel up there again some time. You look so lovely in that soft shade of blue and that little jacket is just perfect with that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that deer brooch is cute x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab outfit. That hat really suits you and the pattern clashing is great. Had to laugh at "Not the usual Mooloolaba attire of Lorna Jane gear perhaps" - sounds like an entirely different language! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. free dress, cool weather, lovely scenery and a deer brooch. I am super jealous over here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love that cute little deer brooch, it's such a sweet shade of blue X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Free clothing sale? That sounds like a dream! You two look so great together and its already been said, but that brooch is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!