Friday, 27 June 2014

Wake me when the day breaks

I wouldn't normally wear a white frock, but when it has splashes of green & navy & it's super cheap, how can I refuse? I found this Jonathon Summers dress at the Paddington Antique Centre. I'd say it's probably from the 1980's, but I'm just guessing. We took these pics during a quick visit to the WAC.



Some stalls at the WAC that caught my eye



 I really really liked this blue/green jacket. I would have bought it if I could get the buttons done up.






Outfit Details....

Jonathon Summers vintage dress - Paddington Antique Centre
Hand crochet cardigan - Op shopped @ Vinnies
Enamel brooch - Etsy
Tape measure bangles - Mrs Robinsons @ Tarras NZ
Green vintage rings - Op shopped
Tights & sunnies - Retail
Vintage bag - Garage sale
Navy vintage shoes - Op shopped @ Salvos


I had a shoe change into my green boots, but I thought they looked a bit hoofy!
Oh the perils of small feet!


I've been a little absent from blogland the last couple of weeks, with one of  my closest girlfriends visiting us from Melbourne, as well as the Captains sister & her family here from New Zealand. We've had a special time celebrating my 40th birthday together (I'm officially 30 something for a few more days). I'll post more about that later. Hopefully I'll catch up on your blog posts soon. Xx

7 comments:

  1. You have got to be the BEST accessorizer in the LAND!!! So pretty and put together. I envy your skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday for later in the week. That last shot is gorgeous and I am in love with those lampshades, I want, I want, I want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am coming around to the idea that white can look fresh and pretty, after years of insisting it didn't flatter my pale colouring. Never say never! You look gorgeous in that lovely print, and such pretty light in these photos. You've been busy, Leisa, and I hope it's been fun and not too exhausting for you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like the green boots!!!

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress and the card and with the bag, perfection!! Hope you are having a wonderful time with friends and family, and looking forward to more posts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lovely dress is very similar to that gorgeous lampshade at WAC!! Loving the minty green mac, too.
    Sounds like you've had a fabulously busy time celebrating with good friends! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!