Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Trudie Treasures

The Captain & I had the pleasure of catching up with Trudie of My Vintage Childhood & her lovely hubby & kiddos a few weeks back. The boys enjoyed some beach-combing as Cohen calls it, while we girls had lots of talking to do.
She passed on these delightful treasures to me....


Don't you just LOVE this tin letter organizer thing! It just happens to match some tin coasters I bought when I was op shopping with Helga. It's already at work on our wall.


A vibrant vintage tea towel, as well as a handmade initial puzzle piece brooch, two rolls of ric-rac, & an old lemon squeezer in it's original box!



As well as a sweet little cardigan in green & blue stripes...Trudie knows my tastes so well, because we are usually drawn to the same things!



Thank you lovely Trudie for the wonderful company & gorgeous treasures.
I'm so glad our lives have intersected thanks to blogging! Xx

7 comments:

  1. What great gifts from Trudie! Love the organiser thingy, the fab tea towel, and that cardigan is so you! She's a good pal, bloggers are the best. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure honey.mit was wonderful catching up, as it alwaysvisvwhen we have a chance. How terrific that it have coasters in the matching pattern to the letter holder. Yet mother beauty that has ground its forever home with the right person. You must show off what you'll do with ric-rac when you use them. The blue, white, red one is bound for glory I'm sure. I too am thankful to have found your friendship through blogging. Much love my sweet. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fab things! I hope you're going to make another of those boleros from that fabulous tea towel its far too funky for dishes! Love the organiser and I have those coasters, too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound like you both had a lovely day. Wonderful gifts to treasure to :-) dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tea towel is my favorite, but wow that RW&B ric-rac is fantastic! I can think of several ways I'd use it, can't wait to see how you do. :o)

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...what thoughtful presents. That cardi is so YOU! Hopefully its light enough for the Brisbane weather. Also I love how every slot on the mail holder says "misc" :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That tea towel is good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!