Friday, 13 June 2014

Like a bluebird with his heart removed

This is one of the first frocks in my collection. I bought it at the Paddington Vinnies for a few dollars. I do like a zipper front dress, and collars always appeal too.









 Outfit Details.....

Vintage dress - Op shopped @ Vinnies
Deer brooch - Erstwhilder
Crystal brooch - Belonged to my elderly friend Betty
Round ring - A weird shop in Dunedin
Bird bracelet - Crafted in New Zealand
Gold bracelet & brown ring - From my childhood
Blue bracelet - Gift
Tooled leather bag - Op shopped @ Salvos
Vintage boots - Op shopped 
Belt, socks & sunnies - Retail




11 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress. I love the way you've paired it with the boots and ankle sox. That first picture is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is amazing up close! I love the way you take a dress that many would leave behind and turn it into a fun outfit that looks great. Super-cute deer brooch ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The socks and brogues re just brilliant with that dress, you look like a proper indie chick. Love the print on your dress and how tiny your waist looks with the added belt. That bag is just gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vix has said what I was thinking - cool indie girl! Love the colours of the dress, and the tan leather accessories, you look fabulous, Leisa! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress and that brooch is just darling. All together a very cute look! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the comments about the lovely pattern and colours of this dress. The boots, bag and belt are are look with this dress especially as there is a brown colour in the chevron pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the print of this dress and it looks so good with the brown accessories. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zipper front dresses are always good for me. I'm SO busty I make buttons scream!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great dress, love it with those shoes and that deer brooch is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another lovely dress. And I do like those leather boots. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous outfit! Those boots are wonderful. Lally X

    lallymacbeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!