Friday, 9 May 2014

Bullet the Blue Sky

These photos were taken at Golden Beach....such a pretty spot on the Coast. I haven't fit into this gorgeous Osti maxi dress gifted by dear Trudie for ages. But after changing up a medication I've been on for a long time, it now fits again. Woop woop! It's a lovely free flowing dress, & unlike most other Osti dresses I own.
Osti dresses are quite common here in Australia.  Frank Theeman OSTI – started as a lingerie designer in 1970 then created the famous Osti dress in the mid 1970s. 








Outfit Details.....

OSTI dress - Gifted by scrumptious Trudie
Cardigan - Op shopped @ Lifeline
Enamel brooch - Etsy
Sarah Coventry pendant - Op shop freebie because one of the plastic beads had fallen out
Old mesh bracelet - Op shopped @ Red Cross
Raffia bag - Op shopped @ Lifeline
Shoes, red ring and sunglasses - Retail




12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful flowing Osti dress. It looks lovely on you. That necklace of yours is quite fabulous also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a classic beauty!

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh. You just look so pretty in flowing blue. I love Osti dresses. I'd never heard of them before. Now I am on the hunt for one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the red and blue combo, and what a gorgeous spot to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another glorious maxi! Love the red, white and blue colour combo, looks so funky and fresh against that beautiful backdrop. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you look just as gorgeous as the day behind you! I think any dress maker that got their start in under garments knows a woman's curves, this dress hugs yours and looks effortlessly adorable!
    Xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness I totally forgot about this maxi, it's so wonderful to see you in it again. It really is gorgeous on you. You are popping with gorgeousness in blue and red. As the others have said what a stunning scene behind you, a wonderful compliment to a radiant you. Big love you my sweet. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful dress, you look really gorgeous in it. And woo hoo, Leisa - boobalicious! Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one lovely flowing dress, in such a stunning shade of blue.
    I cant say I've come across any Osti tagged pieces while op-shopping. i'll have to be on the lookout for them now. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic maxi! Don't you love backing into old clothes???

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm kind of obsessed by maxi dresses right now, not that I actually wear them. But we are on holiday to a warmer climate for a few weeks and all I want to wear are maxi dresses. Best get sewing. This one is especially beautiful! I'm quite jealous!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!