Friday, 14 March 2014

I'll never forget the way you look tonight

Lady in red....
I have avoided red for so long, I had no idea of its charms. 
I found this red dress in Endos at Tewantin while we were on holidays. I wouldn't have even considered it some time ago. For years if I saw something I liked in red, I would immediately think "that wont suit me". Thank you blogging & my fellow bloggers for opening my eyes to the beauty of red.
Just goes to show even personal fashion rules are meant to be broken.








Outfit Details....

Vintage dress - Endos op shop
Navy belt - Op shopped
60's enamel brooch - Etsy
Tape measure bangles - Mrs Robinson @ Tarras NZ
Red Erstwilder ring - Op shopped
Vintage sunglasses - Op shopped
Vintage bag - 50cent garage sale find
Navy shoes - $6 retail @ Target


13 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh wear more red!!! It really, really suits you, I love it! You look glorious and the accessories **faint**! Your hair is looking rather super-gorgeous and bouncy my lovely!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes please. Do wear more red. You really do look very pretty. That really is a perfect dress. And bangin' accessories as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you have discovered that red is a fabulous colour on you! I always feel great in red, and I would pinch that frock off you without the slightest compunction! As always, you have the perfect accessories.
    Just shows, we should always try something different, something "not us", just in case... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! I think you would look great in some of our vintage dresses :)
    Becky
    Vintage Clothing UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look amazing in red! Gorgeous dress and fab accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore you in this dress. You look positively radiant and stunning. Yes more in the wardrobe Mrs for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh you look lovely in red... so glad you broke your own rule!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks lovely on you, definitely wear red more often x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Yes please!! You look gorgeous in red! I must say I was a little the same with red, it is always something that I avoided until a few years ago, and now there is no looking back, even the lips get the red treatment and I can promise you that is most definitely something I have avoided. It is such a rich and vibrant colour and we should wear it with pride. Sending you much love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Red looks so good on you, it shows up how pretty your hair colour is, accentuates your fab figure and flatters your skin tone! That dress is fabulous and I love those tape measure bangles sooooo much! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look great in red!! you should wear it more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was going to type exactly what Hollie typed so ditto to Hollies comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heck yes you can wear red! You're totally ROCKING red!
    Love it. The details are impeccable and prove that you were meant to wear red! XXX

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!