Friday, 7 February 2014

Yodelayheehoo


I haven't bought any frocks on Ebay for AGES.....but I broke the drought when I won this European cotton frock from the UK. It needed to be taken in a little bit (by Elna), but it's so cool & comfy, it has a pocket & it has RIC-RAC! Be still my beating heart! Here are some pics we took by the Brisbane River.







Vintage dress - Ebay
Blue belt - Op shopped
Blue diamante brooch - Belonged to the Captains Mum
Deer brooch - Gifted by a friend
Ring & 2 carved bangles & gold pendant necklace - Op shopped
Patchwork toaster cover converted to a bag - Gift from Miss J
Shoes & Sunglasses - Retail









13 comments:

  1. Such a sweet dress. You look really really really cute. I'm a Rick rack lover myself. So hard to find these days. And the jewels match to perfection. What a lovely reflection you make in the river.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress. I love the ric rac trim. The bangles are fab too. It looks lovely down by the river.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK! That dress is too dang cute!!! It has the best print and even better colors! You have styled it to perfection.

    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is the cutest dress ever. Elna did a very good job of making it fit you like it was made for you. Love the accessories as always you find the perfect partners for your dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous, I'd have bought that, too! Love you in red! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable dress - gotta love ric rac!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love that frock - it is SO Pretty. Ric Rac is pretty much the best thing in the world. Also how awesome is that ring? It's like it was made to be worn with that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this frock. Sorry to hear the first week has been a bit crappy health wise. Hope this ones a better one for you sweetie. Sending much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous colourful dress, it would definitely have caught my eye too. And you thought you couldn't wear red... Ha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning colours! Good old eBay, we just love it :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is NO WAY you could have resisted that little beauty! RIC RAC! Such a sweet style, and the colours are divoon! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is too cute! You look like a little dolly!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!