Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Mellow yellow and a maxi or two

I have a few finds to show you from our holiday up the coast, but for now I'll catch you up on some previous finds. I was never a fan of yellow in past years, but it's kinda grown on me lately. Now with wearing some occasional yellow, I simply must have matching accessories.
Here are some of my yellow finds....




Funky vintage yellow & black bracelet
Salvos

 Multi-strand necklace
Salvos


Old plastic (not sure what kind?) brooch which was in a $1 jewellery bits bag. It's actually quite large.
Salvos


Old Hong Kong made yellow beads
Salvos











Yellow knuckle-bone beads, because I was lacking yellow ones.




I picked up this handmade maxi dress from Salvos. Undecided about keeping it because I'm not sure it's really me.


A floaty green maxi dress with angel wing sleeves from Aid for the Blind



9 comments:

  1. Love a bit of sunshiny yellow, you found some great pieces. And that angel sleeve dress is right up my alley, gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have anything yellow, I should remedy that. Love the angel sleeves xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that, "I simply must have matching accessories"!!!! YES! You do, darling! I always feel the same way, that's why I am endlessly coveting your magnificent collection!
    I used to loathe yellow, but embraced it a few years ago, and am actually working on a yellow frock at the moment!
    The second set of beads are totally divoon!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like yellow but it doesn't really suit me so I tend to go with yellow bags and things. That flower brooch is gorgeous. Maybe you could chop off that maxi dress to make it a bit more you. Making things shorter can sometimes do wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stuff!
    I have the same multi strand necklace but mine is orange. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that first strand of yellow beads - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yellow used to be my signature color when I was younger but now I don't own anything yellow. I think I "outgrew" it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't really a fan of yellow but I really like it now and find myself drawn to yellow floral prints and sunshine-y shades of accessories.
    I shall have to get your parcel posted off.. hopefully tomorrow.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That angel sleeved maxi is glorious, if you don't wear it I can totally see Curtise in it! I love yellow, I'm always snaffling plastic jewellery in yellow! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!