Friday, 21 February 2014

And the world turns around

I missed last weeks Frock Friday, which also happened to be Valentines Day, because we're away at the beach for some R&R. The Captain always has to work through Christmas & the New Year, so we take some holidays when everyone else goes back to school & work. I'm not a fan of swimming in a crowded ocean.
These pics were taken at a special spot that I've been going to since I was a little girl.





We had a holiday in that house many years ago. I think I was about 10 years old. The cottage belongs to a family friend. I don't think it's changed one bit since then!

 


Outfit Details.....

Vintage cotton frock - From the PAC
Enamel flower brooch - Etsy
Scarf as tie - Op shopped
Red ring - Retail
Tape measure bangles - Mrs Robinson @ Tarras NZ
Vintage Seiko watch - Garage sale
Stripe bag - Garage sale for 50cents
Belt, shoes & sunglasses - Retail


7 comments:

  1. What a glorious location for a break, I hope you had a nice time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful. I wish i could visit that beach it looks so peaceful and with that warm sunshine to i would swap that for our rain and cold weather :-) Have a lovely weekend, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful and relaxed! I am always impressed with your ability to accessorize when it's hot out. When it gets hot here, I cannot bear things like necklaces or belts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfit is so cute and nautical! Perfect for the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're looking so nautical! I love that you guys take a break after the whole Christmas rush is over, if we could I think we would do that too. As it is, we only take the minimum days our organisations are shut. People always say "why don't you take longer" - because I want to go on holiday, to sunny places, in July when the weather sucks here! Hope you had a lovely break - the cottage is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful spot for a holiday! And you look gorgeous in red, white and blue, great frock, and I love the red sandals. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. O, it looks lovely there! Lovely and quiet! I'm sure we've stayed in many a cottage like that when I was a young 'un!
    Love this navy blue ensemble, so much wonderful detail! 50 cents for that bag is brilliant!!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!