Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Deer & Diana Ware

I have spent the past 3 days doing medical stuff, which hasn't left any time or energy for op shopping on my own. Thankfully the Captain didn't mind dropping me at a couple of op shops on the way to appointments.
After all op shopping is always good medicine!
Here are the things I found....


A sweet deer
& a kitsch rabbit with that weird curly hair effect porcelain



 A Diana Ware jug which matches my polka-dot mixing bowls
An exciting find because you don't see these often at op shops


Goldtone & turquoise brooch


 A stretchy navy belt


 Bathmat bag (really well made with full lining)



An orange brandy balloon vase, small enough to justify adding to my collection


I'm linking up with The Nifty Thrifty
Sir Thrift Alot @ Thriftasaurus
and The Op Shop Show Off

15 comments:

  1. How on earth do you find such hilarious things? I'm so jealous. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the medical stuff is getting sorted, Leisa; as you say, finding a bit of secondhand loveliness is always therapeutic! Love that little polka dot jug and the bathmat bag. Well, I love it all actually! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope that all the medical stuff went ok?? I really need to email soon. I always love your finds, this time my fave is the sweet little deer, he is a darling. Take care of yourself and I hope you are managing ok in the heat. Sending much love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds, particularly like the jug - lovely!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little jug has me swooning :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Op shopping IS good medicine. Just look at that healthy little bunny. Hope you're a healthy little bunny, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that Diana Ware. what a great find. Would you think about repainting bambi?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope that you are feeling better soon and that all is well. Op shopping is good medicine, I say indeed! And what nice things you've found. What a sweet little deer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling so well - I'm sure that all this op shopping must have cheered you up a bit right? My favourite is the wee bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. More Diana Ware! You are a Diana ware magnet and are sucking it away from NZ I think, never see it here. It's lovely you lucky thing. Hope the medical stuff is nothing to serious, take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The yellow polka dot jug is sooo cute?? And medical stuff?? Did I miss something?? You ok?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope the medical appointments are all sorted for the time being. OMG the OBD is the cutest little OBD I have ever seen - its wearing a bow tie!!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a secret passion for yellow so that polka dot jug is like heaven. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  14. seriously loving that deer and rabbit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Are the deer and rabbit miniatures I really have a thing for miniatures at the moment, they're very sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!