Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Op Shop Necessities

 Here are some things I've found op shopping in the past month or so. I've got a bit of a backlog going on since we got back from holidays. Even though I don't need another thing, the op shops keep luring me in, & I find things I just can't live without!


Vintage Polaroid camera which actually works. I just need me some film.
$8 Aid for the Blind


White cotton slip with embroidery
Nursing home op shop


Old hand mirror
Lifeline



 Large mid century Austrian pottery vase, about 30cms tall
Endos



MSA Airline bag in perfect condition
(Malaysia Singapore Airlines)
MSA was formed in 1966 and disbanded in 1972 which makes this bag collectable for an airline enthusiast like the Captain.
Salvos

11 comments:

  1. Polaroid film can be had on eBay but it's prohibitively expensive! Love the vase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh a Polaroid camera you lucky duck. I hope you'll be sharing snap shots once you've got yourself some film. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys love the polaroid camera be great fun once you can get the film in it to have instant photo's :-) dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh love the mirror and the vase.....my find this week had your name all over it!. will try and get a post together x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue vase is absolutely to die for!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely finds, Leisa - and it's never about need, is it?!
    Great little slip (I have quite a collection, great for under see-through vintage frocks and for static cling reduction purposes) and I love the pot. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that cotton slip - gorgeous!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahahaha, no, we certainly don;t NEED anymore, but who can resist?!
    I'm rather taken with that piece of pottery!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I love that polaroid, used to love mine!! Also any chance you want to part with that gorgeous pottery from Austria, LOVE!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah, good luck finding film for that Polaroid camera! It's gone up to about $30 here and it's a rare rare thing to find.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Polaroid Supercolor camera is the kind my Mom and Dad had when I was little.
    It was our families main camera, and we took it on all our trips and family festivities. Whenever I see one it brings back memories.
    I found myself a polaroid camera too but it's grey.
    LOVE THAT VASE ITS AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!