Friday, 1 November 2013

Nelly's Vintage Wishes Frock Friday

I've been following Nelly via her blog & facebook page Vintage Wishes for a long time now. A couple of my favourite frocks were purchased through her page in the past. Nelly had a competition for reaching 1000 followers on facebook, & I was lucky enough to win first prize! I selected this green frock, as well as the other treasures below. Nelly has a steady stream of all sorts of things for sale, from clothing to accessories, books & nic-nacs. I don't know where she finds it all, but I'm glad that she shares it with us!
Thanks so much Nelly for your generous prize.






Outfit Details......

Green pleated frock - Vintage Wishes
Enamel brooch - Etsy
Old red ring - WAC
Green ring, gold bangle & vintage belt - Op shopped
Crochet bag - Retro Metro
Red shoes - Retail @ Target
Sunglasses - Ray Bans


Here are my other Nelly treasures.......




White enamel brooch


Plastic chain necklace



Old card box


Kitsch Christmas deer


Handmade cotton dress


Garoovy scarf


Deer trio

17 comments:

  1. You made an excellent choice. You look so pretty in green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress suits you so well So glad your happy with it all xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning! You made a great choice :) Love the accessories too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Nelly frock looks gorgeous on you.
    I do miss Nelly. I always read her blog. I don't do Facebook so I can't catch up with her that way - so Hi Nelly, if you're reading x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy your blog so much - great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.s., I just looked at the Vintage Wishes page and 10 of my friends like it. It's a sign!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really is such a gorgeous dress on you babe, you chose well and Nelly so generous of you. What sweet extras she bundled up for you. You know I have a chain necklace like that was gifted to me. You and I we're always same, same......are you sure we weren't separated at birth?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm stopping by from the Passion for Fashion link-up. That dress is so pretty, and I love your brooches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this dress and weren't you lucky to win this, wow!! You look stunning in it and needless to say I have complete bag envy, love love love!! Hope you are ok lovely and that the meds are working?? Much love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such gloriarse treats, and what a DIVOON frock!!!
    O, Nelly is a genuine LOVE! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this dress and you paired it perfectly with red accents! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, PRETTY dress! I love it :) the pattern and color is so feminine :) My kind of style!

    Visiting from the linkup. I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my gawdddd... when I was in my 11th grade, we were making that OLD card box in our art & craft class..... yikes.... am I that old old?
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. wooot isnt it always exciting when you win a giveaway- i always get stars in my eyes when i do haha! and you chose a great dress, that green looks lovely on you

    PS- i'm popping by from Passion for Fashion!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  15. My all time favorite ensemble of yours!!! So Lovely and Cheery!
    ; )
    d

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE the gorgeous frock on you - and the red accessories are SPLENDID! The crochet bag is ALWAYS a fave (be careful, I will steal it, given half a chance!) and the other goodies are all lovely too. (So glad you won <3)

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!