Friday, 22 November 2013

If I could paint, I'd paint a portrait of you.......


I've got to admit I feel more at ease in a knee length dress then I do in a maxi...sometimes I feel kind of overdone in a maxi, but this homemade vintage maxi feels so nice on. Silky, floaty, & it skims my podgy bits. I don't know what this type of printed fabric is called? It almost looks like a painting. We took these pics down at New Farm by the Brisbane River after my physio appointment. It's such a lovely part of Brisbane.


 Oh how I LOVE this riverside house!













Outfit Details........

Vintage frock - $7 Aid for the Blind
Wooden brooch - handmade by Natty
Plastic necklace - Vintage Wishes 
Old turquoise bracelet & Turquoise rings - Op shopped
Beaded bag - Paddington Lifeline
Shoes - Retail
Sunglasses - Ray Bans


13 comments:

  1. Oh wowsers look at you absolutely stunning. You should so rock a full length maxi more often, it's devine. I love your gorgeous waves in you hair too. Just perfection. Big love to you my gorgeous love. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well for me there is no doubt. You look stunning in this Maxi and you look so elegant. It really suits you!!! I love this dress, the colour, print, length, everything!!! Beautiful! Hope the physio appointment helped. Much love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous its such a pretty dress love the shiny fabric, you team it well with your blue jewellery. In fact you always look gorgeous, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wear that dress often - I'm only being bossy cos you look sooooo wonderful in it, Leisa! You carry a maxi off beautifully, the colour, shape and print are all gorgeous, so it's a winner in my book (no surprises there!) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so lovely on you, I agree with Curtise, wear it more (or I'll have to fly over and steal it!) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love LOVE that maxi, it's super pretty and you look dreamy in it!!!
    It's just perfect. I might want to steal it too!
    XXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is so fabulous on you, I'm surprised you don't wear it every day. Gorgeous! And a snip at $7! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. MAN that dress is tops! I remember when you posted about it a few weeks back. It looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you are a vision of loveliness in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG what a beautiful colour and adorable print dress... Stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do look pretty as a picture. $7 for that dress? Seriously? I'm coming down to visit you so you can take me shopping! Drinks are on me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great dress!! Lovely accessories! Thanks for linking up for Passion For Fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy Crap you look amazing! That colour is so you and you should wear Maxi frocks more often. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!