Sunday, 27 October 2013

WAC Clothing Sale

I do love it when the Woollongabba Antique Centre has a clothing sale.
Although I wasn't really intending on purchasing anything, some frocks got the better of me. Funny how that happens! 
And as an added bonus I got to catchup with Celia of Kittys Vintage Kitsch over coffee, who has been busy adding another stall to the WAC. 
Anyway I bought two never worn French cotton frocks.
The one with the orange collar is one of my favourite frocks ever!
So vibrant, & I love the orange pockets & collar.








I also found a handmade corduroy frock in green. It's an interesting shape but fits perfectly. Just a pity I won't be able to wear it for ages due to the long hot summer.





 And the orange/blue/green geometric frock. It has pockets & a huge collar.

Not a bad haul for thirty something dollars!

14 comments:

  1. Great frocks.. That first one is def amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous frockage, Leisa! I love the first one with the wild floral print and orange best too, and the geometric orange print dress is lovely too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first one all that color, perfect for spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utterly fab haul. I love them all and I'm a huge fan of the French cotton frocks...I have a couple myself and wear them to death. Not bad at all.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not bad? Bloody fabulous haul I'd say! Can't decide which is my fave but the top one with the amazing collar is a contender.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you couldn't leave these amazing frock behind - I'm pretty jealous! I especially love that first one, contrasting orange collar is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bee-Yoo-Tee-Full Stuff!!!! French Cotton Frocks? How come I never find anything that gorgeous when I go thrifting? You are going to look tres belle in those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely dresses, I love the brown and orange, all for $30, score!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! I just adore the first black floral frock, absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some pretty frocks, I especially love the last one, by far my fave! I hope you are feeling ok, I need to get an email to you, but I suspect that it wont happen now till December. Thinking of you and really hope that the meds are kicking in. Much love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo, these frocks are divoon, most especially the first one! Who doesn't love a frock sale?!
    AND you got to see darling Celia! I hope you gave her a good snog. I know I'm gagging to!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look even better in the photos than I remember! Hope you're feeling better.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the contrast collars and pockets on the first two. That top one is especially fabulous. Four frocks for thirty something dollars is a bargain. You probably couldn't buy one new frock for that.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!