Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String......

 I've been blessed with a couple of packages in the mail recently from some special blogging friends......

Hannapat who writes Cosmos & Cotton crocheted these gorgeous mittens for my birthday. I love the little detail of the tag on the inside. They are really comfy & come in handy with my cold extremities. She also sent a Cath Kidston travel soap. I feel a real connection to Hannapat because she's the first blogger I've met who also suffers from the same chronic illness as me, which means we share a lot in common even though we live on opposite sides of the globe.


 
Dear Tam from A Treasured Past sent me a parcel just because. She knows my tastes pretty well. I was particularly excited to add another piece of her handmade jewellery to my collection. The deer stamp necklace is just beautiful! You can find her creations on Madeit as well as on Facebook. Thank you so much Tam!











 
I've been nominated a few times for the Liebster Award in recent months by my kindred Hannapat over at Cosmos & Cotton, the ultimate 'dolly' Lucy at The Carnabetian Army, & sweet Melanie at The Folly Bird. Seeing as I've received it before I won't go through the whole process, but thank you lovely ladies for nominating me!

10 comments:

  1. Ah, what lovely presents! It's so special to receive perfect gifts from people we may never meet, yet with whom we have made connections through blogging. It's really an amazing thing. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely gifts you received, isn't it lovely to find something thoughtful in the post just for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet things, I love the mittens and cute owl especially! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh well we timed it well as mentioned yours over at mine last night. Great minds think alike!! I absolutely love the dear necklace and the sweet owl, what lovely gifts. You are so lovely and I'm so pleased that we met! Aren't we lucky to live in an age where we can connect through our blogs!! Sending you big hug lovely xoxo. Ps your clearly to popular mrs Liebster :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a coincidence - I have a crochet book out from the library with that very owl on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely gifts for a lovely lady. Love the mittens those are super cute I would love to be able to make those I wonder if there is a video on utube showing you....right I am off now for a look :-) Have a lovely day, dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yah! I love mail - those crochet gloves are incredible! It must be good to know someone else with the same condition as you have, even if they are on the other side of the world. Those green beads are so much fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh what lovely parcels of joy. I love the colourful beads the best! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful gifts! I love the postage medallion necklace the most

    ReplyDelete
  10. So not surprised you have been sent such gorgeous things......it's because you are just so lovely Miss VBG.........what lovely ladies to post treasures to you.
    Love V

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!