Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Pull Your Socks Up Delicious Date

Gorgeous Desiree of Pull Your Socks Up & I have been trying to hook up for what feels like ages, & it finally worked out today. No surprise that she's even more divine in the flesh....stylish, ageless, unique, funny, warm & compassionate. I love getting to know people I'd normally not necessarily cross paths with. Even though we are entirely different in many ways, we share a lot of common ground, & not just our love of vintage. We yapped on over coffee, browsed our favourite op shop & it was soon time to part ways. 



 Desiree in her element, wearing a 1940's green crepe frock with the prettiest slip underneath.



Knowing I'm a bit partial to some Nana style crochet, I was gifted this glorious poncho. 
Just like wearing a Nana rug.



Thanks so much for a fabulous time Desiree.
It was such a treat to meet you! Xx

14 comments:

  1. What a fabulous treat that must have been to spend some time together. What a lovely poncho, would look fab over a floral maxi for a hippy festival vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very lovely outing. Looks like you had such fun!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you! Spending time with people who love the same things you do is always great. I can't even get my husband to drive me to thrift stores much less join me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely time you both had together, you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We made it ... finally!!! It was well worth it and I'm still drooling over my new bag!! I hope you're resting up today darling woman and I didn't wear you out too much ;) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely day out! You two look gorgeous together, I love it when bloggers meet! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh oh oh you are so lucky........I would love to meet Desiree.......she is just gorgeous.
    You look like you had the most wonderful day together.......lots of chatting about vintage treasures, what fun.
    Love the nana knit poncho........so very cool.
    Talking about get togethers.....not long now sweet till you come to St Biddies.
    Love V

    ReplyDelete
  9. How delightful to see the two of you together, looking so gorgeous!
    Love the poncho - like being wrapped in Nana love! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww... you girls look fabulous - I wish I could have hung out too. You BOTH look divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo two of my favourite blog world wonder woman! How i would have loved to have boarded a plane to join you both xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great meet-up. Such a whirlwind of style and fun it must have been. Thanks for these photos. Too bad I couldn't have joined you, even just to watch through the window!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!