Friday, 28 June 2013

Remember When Frock Friday

 Some weeks ago while the Captain & I were exploring Creative Treasures & some op shops on a day off, we ran into lovely Chris of Remember When....one of my favourite Brisbane vintage sellers. She gifted me this gorgeous frock that I'd had my eye on for a while in her stall. I wore it when we went to Mount Tamborine last weekend as it was a beautiful winters day. We wanted to pay one last visit to Celia & Sue's shop Kitty's Vintage Kitsch before it officially closes. Thankfully they will still be selling vintage treasures online & at the local fairs, but I know I'll miss their beautiful store.







One last photo with Marilyn outside of Kitty's Vintage Kitsch









Outfit Details........

Vintage dress - gifted by Remember When
Jacket bought retail about 10 years ago
Enamel flower brooch - Etsy
Green ring & flower bracelet - Op shopped
Red ring - from childhood
Gold bangle - Antique fair
Crochet bag - Retro Metro
Tights, boots & Ray Bans - Retail




Thank you for the beautiful frock Chris! You are a darling! Xx

12 comments:

  1. You just have the most gorgeous style, Leisa! I never stop swooning over your outfits, and I am totally jealous of your crochet bag - I love ti! The dress is a stunner, and it suits you so well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Marilyn look gorgeous together. =D
    I had no clue Kitty was closing her shop. :(
    *Gah you are making me feel so many emotions*
    =p
    I love that floral handbag and your frock. You always dress so great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh the dress is looooooovely. I particularly like the photo of you sitting in the trellis bower, you look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress and the bag!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so gorgeous Leisa! Love the pretty frock and the fab brooch and crocheted bag. Beautiful location.. what a shame the shop is closing.

    Happy weekend, lovely!

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a shame the shop is closing. I love the pic of you standing with the Marilyn statue. The print on your frock is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that dress, love the colours it is so gorgeous! Looks like you had a wonderful day out, and you are looking rather glam next to Marilyn! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely ensemble. You look casual yet sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a lovely frock, what a pretty print. Of course your accessories are perfect, they always are!
    I didn't realise Kitty and Sue were shutting up shop, what happened? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color combo of your outfit and that Marilyn statue is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that frock & the crochet bag:) Also what beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, that is the prettiest dress yet! I love the pink and green, and you look fantastic! What a lovely gift, Tam x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!