Monday, 10 June 2013

A Telephone Booth on a Highway

I picked up this original 1950's pink shadow box from a garage sale for $5. Yep another thing for my walls. Now there's a shadow box for my side of the bed, & one for the Captain too.


Nic-nacs above all thrifted for no more then $1



When I spotted this telephone booth cabinet at a RSPCA op shop for $10 I had to take it home.



A couple of plastic-pretending-to-be-glass glass parfait thingos & a larger bowl
I seem to be drawn to these like Op Shop Mama
Now holding our toothbrushes in the bathroom






Large old tin. I really liked the latch.
Aid for the Blind




So I know this top looks kinda ugly, but I think it looks better on.
Green, stripes, pockets, collar & belly disguising!
Salvos

14 comments:

  1. you got a phone box cabinet-crackers, in a good way! who knew they even made such a thing! it demands some kind of collection to feature in it doesn't it. i suspect you'll be spoilt for choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have the BEST finds - I especially love the cabinet :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red phone box is just awesome, I love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your little skunk and her friends. I am keeping my eye out for some but lots cross the line between cute and ugly! (Not yours, of course.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the phone box cabinet, it's fabulous! If that was over here it would have a silly price tag on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always find such fantastic stuff. That phone booth cabinet is great. I love the tin too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness m love you truly come up with some amazing finds. Your home must be busting at the seams.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that 50's pink. It's such a great colour - I've tried to match it many times but never got it right. Yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those little shelf units, and the telephone box is brilliant! Great tin too - I am rather taken by that latch as well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. SCores! LOVING the little critters, the plastic-pretending-to-be-glass (of course!) and the tin. And what a score for $10 that cabinet!!!! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO jealous of your finds! The telephone booth cabinet and wall shelf are STUNNING. I would keep those and never let them go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowsee some amazing finds. Love the phone box and the blue bowls and everything else offcourse. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shadow box and that phone booth cabinet is amazing!

    -Melissa @ Scavenger Hunt

    PS: I'm now on the lookout for a mid-century hutch exactly like yours! It's adorable, especially with all of your canisters in it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That telephone booth shelf is amazing! I don't know many of us that could have resisted that.
    And the shirt is really cute! I like the colors, and anything with pockets is a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!