Wednesday, 8 May 2013

My Mum

Today is my darling Mum's birthday. My Mum is an amazing woman. Ever since I came into the world we have had a special bond. She is generous, compassionate, supportive, inspiring, & puts her love into action by always being there. She is an incredible wife, mother & friend.



 She's gonna hate me for putting these two pics up, but I love them. 
You can see where my love for green frocks with ric-rac started!









Happy Birthday Mum! I am so blessed to be your daughter.
I love & adore you! Xx


8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your mom! What a sweet post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your mum. That first photo is great. You look adorable in your green polka dot dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big buzzy YAY to post celebrating our fabulous mums! Your mum looks just as lovely and warmhearted as you describe her, may she have a brilliant birthday surrounded by the people she loves.
    Hipp Hipp Hurrah...xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mum clearly rocks, she gave birth to you, you gorgeous love. You speak so highly of your mumma. I hope she's had a most wonderful birthday. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
    epoxy coatings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Leisa's mum! How great that you have always had such a wonderfully close relationship.
    Btw, your dad's short shorts rock! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, that is just so sweet, VBG, please send my very best birthday wishes to your Mum.

    ReplyDelete

  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR MOM!!!
    I like the first two pics too! I just love vintage photos I love to look at all the clothes, accessories, furniture and surroundings. Sometimes I am so busy doing that I forget the people. *hehe*
    The green polka dot dress is adorable.
    You look like you have a very great family.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!