Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Captain My Captain

Today is my darling husbands birthday. He has taken the day off work so that we can do something special to celebrate. Now you maybe wondering why his name has changed from Mr P to the Captain. Well my husband loves ships, planes, trains & trucks, so I figured the Captain suited him a little more. I love the fact that he's a metro man who enjoys fashion & shopping, as well as enjoying those big boy toys. And he loves collecting old stuff too. The Captain is a pretty special guy, to take such good care of me through the ups & downs of my chronic illness, often ferrying me to medical appointments when he has time off. As well as indulging & sharing my passion for vintage & op shopping, & taking me when I'm unable to drive myself. 
So happy birthday to you my darling Captain, my life partner & best friend.
I love & adore you more then ever.
Mwah! Xx







And on a side note can you believe the Captain cracked his head open on a cupboard today. His head gushed & gushed, & even now 8 hours later it's still bleeding. So his birthday has taken a rather unexpected turn today, but we managed a delicious brunch together regardless!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Captain! Sounds like a special guy. I'm glad you found each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Happy Birthday, Captain! He's one of the good guys. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Captain we salute you. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hippo Birdy, Captain, O lovely Captain!
    And you are indeed a Captain, THE Captain of darling Leisa's heart!
    Yes, you are one of the good guys, like GOLD!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well happy birthday to the captain and I hope his head stops bleeding very soon and he is alright. dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Captain!! Sorry to hear about the bump on the head - but I hope that the day was lovely anyways:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to your Captain! I hope the bleeding has stopped by now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to the captain! Hope his head's better now. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy bithday to your ...captain! How funny ,it's my son's birthday today and my husband had a light accident with his motorbike.No harm for him but his motorbike is in bad condition.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay happy birthday to the "Captain" Oh I hope the cut is better, poor thing.
    Love V

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday wishes to the Captain. I hope his head is feeling much better today! T x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!