Friday, 29 March 2013

Frock Friday on the Sunny Coast


 I picked up this handmade cotton house dress on our last trip to New Zealand at my favourite shopping destination..... K-Road.
It was HUGE to begin with, but my Mum took in the side seams (thanks again Mum!).  It's such a happy print, I love the colours, & it goes with just about anything. It's like wearing a worn in textured table cloth. Super cool & comfy.







And wearing a recently thrifted Nana hat








Outfit Details........

Vintage dress - K-Road Auckland
Blue belt, crochet vest, beads, & navy hat - op shopped
Vintage bag - garage sale
Tape measure brooch - Gifted & made by Market Mumma Trudie
Navy shoes - Retail
Sunglasses - Retail


8 comments:

  1. FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRSSSSSSSSST!!!!
    Ha!
    Darling, that frock looks perfect for the steamy day we've had!!! Love the print! K Road is pretty good for opshopping,I recall, but I haven't been there in YEARS! I am especially loving those navy shoes, I'm all over navy these days.Love the bag too, and that SCENERY! Gorgeous!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess, I have never been to Auckland......This dress is just lovely, and it has lots of colours too. Hope you have had a relaxing Good Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hello sweet!!!! Happy Easter.......
    You are looking particularly pretty in that fabulous floral dress, loving the hat too!!!!! Look at your beautiful curls.
    I'm with Helga, love the navy shoes, I am having a navy thing at the moment to, just got the most fabulous navy 70's dress for $1.00. Yay!!!
    Love to you V

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfit is lovely every single bit. you put it together very well. i love the backdrop. so lovely to see a blue sky. love lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous frock with such pretty colours for a fab day out. Accessorised to perfection of course. I'm so thrilled that you love your brooch so much, it's such a great compliment in colours to your frock as well. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is fabulous, what a groovy print! Loving the necklace and mesmerised by the backdrop! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely. The print on that dress is gorgeous. The tape measure brooch is really sweet as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That mad necklace is excellent! I really like it. The print on the dress is rather gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!