Sunday, 17 February 2013

Summer Holiday


We have finally returned home from our holiday at the Sunshine Coast. We had a delightful time away, despite Cyclone Oswald paying us a visit & turning on some furious weather. Thankfully it cleared after the first week & we had  some glorious dips in the ocean, coffees, food, markets & it goes without saying......op shops! We spent a few days in Noosa with my parents, but the rest of the time was spent at the humble bach. 




The Noosa views
& Mooloolaba Beach


A new groovy cafe called 'The Pocket'


The famous Eumundi Markets & the pretty frocks from the Boom Shankar stall





 The locals little secret


 And some car eye candy, because vintage cars make me smile.

 Now we're home I've got some blog reading (& commenting) to catchup on, lots of frocks to list on Ebay, a secret squirrel project in the works, as well as the usual rounds of tests & appointments, & of course a few thrifted finds to show you. You know I never come home empty handed! So hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things soon! Xx

12 comments:

  1. So glad you have had such a lovely break! Can't wait to see your treasures,

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage car photos. Sounds like a great trip. Best, Tricia M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely to have you back honey. You look to of had a wonderful time away, I wouldn't know what to do with myself, ok well maybe not but a three week break would be glorious. Looking forward to seeing your finds, I'm sure you've got some beauties and the secret squirrel business has me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great holiday! I love that pastel blue vintage car x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, Leisa! So pleased you had a good trip, the photos look are great!
    Looking forward to seeing what treasures you brought home with you! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beach looks lovely. I'm glad you had a good holiday. I love the silver Morris Minor. Can't wait to see your finds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, welcome back. I hope you are both refreshed. Will catch up soon, already late for work..eeek!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Glad you had a good holiday and I can't wait to see what you brought home with you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here she is!
    So pleased you've had a lovely, relaxing time darling!XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pleased to hear you had a lovely holiday those cars looks fab as do those shops. Look forward to seeing your finds soon, dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you say "frocks on eBay"???? I'll be on that!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That turquoise car is gorgeous!! I love all those beach photos, I'm so jealous. That stall looks really interesting, I knew you wouldn't resist a holiday shop! x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!