Friday, 14 December 2012

Trudie Frock Friday


 
This Ivan Hamilton dress that the lovely Trudie gifted me is made from such a crisp cotton, I have to wonder if it had ever been worn before. I love a front zip, they seem to feature frequently in my wardrobe. I think my favourite thing is the contrasting pockets & the front center panel. I will be wearing this a lot during summer, as it's very cool & comfortable. Thank you Trudie again for spoiling me. Check out her amazing blog My Vintage Childhood about all things vintage, crafty ideas & motherhood. Trudie is one cool Mumma with amazing style & one of the sweetest people on the blogging block.





I wore the green scarf Trudie gave me
It's the first time I've worn a scarf in my hair & I liked it! I must try it more.





Outfit Details.......

Ivan Hamilton frock - Gift from Trudie 
As is the Vintage bag & green scarf
Vintage belt - Op shop
Green brooch - Retail
Green circus brooch - Little Black Brooch
Gold bird brooch - Gift from dear friend Chelle
Vintage earings - Op shop
Old bracelet & ring - from my childhood
Green bronze ring - Montville
Shoes - Retail

6 comments:

  1. Oh honey it looks so great on you. I love how all the stripes perfectly line up, and you're right it's so crisp. So pleased that you're thrilled with Ivan and that you and he will be seeing each other regularly throughout summer. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fabulous frock, I like the contrasting pockets too! As always, your accessories are amazing, love that bag, and your nails!
    Have a lovely weekend, Leisa. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress - looks great with the contrasting accessories. Funny, but the picture of the dress on its own doesn't do it justice, looks much better when worn.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely cotton dress, it looks so fresh and cool and lovely on you.
    Your nails look incredible and the bag's a beauty! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stripes! Easy access zip! Can't go wrong,darl!
    That's a lovely gift.
    I swoon for the handbag,and the scarf in the hair is a winner!XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Helga, the scarf is great, you should do it all the time! It's an excuse to buy loads of them! I love the dress and stripes are excellent

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!