Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Can You Keep A Secret?


On our way to an appointment the other day we dropped into Can You Keep A Secret? at Greenslopes. I don't know why I don't visit this place more often. They have funky disco music blaring in an old house, & each room is filled with treasures. It's like walking into someone's home, but with racks of vintage clothing as well as accessories & homewares. The prices are very reasonable with frocks usually priced from around $30. They were having a yearly garage sale when we visited, so I came away with a couple of bargain frocks. 



I wore my new old Osti maxi gifted by Trudie






Mr P among the menswear




Unusual clock





Shoes glorious shoes



Here's a video tour of the store.....


Can You Keep A Secret?
653 Logan Road
Greenslopes, QLD 4120
Australia

11 comments:

  1. Ooh! I will have to go there next time I'm in Brisbane! It looks wonderful! Too bad I didn't know about it last week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love a visit there, although it's been a while since my last visit.
    Looking gorgeous in the Osti, I knew it was perfect for you.
    I initially thought the video tour was one you and Mr P did lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trudie's dress looks wonderful on you, a perfect fit! That shop looks a right treasure trove, beautifully laid out with all manner of surprises. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous in your frock from Trudie, and that shop looks fabulous, what a treasure trove! I would rather like to live there... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - that looks like an amazing place.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my heck!! It seems like you are always visiting AWESOME shops. That totally looks like a place I would love to peek around in.
    "OH AND SPEND CASH" *haha*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness it is NO SECERT you look absolutely amazing in that beautiful blue dress!!!!! It looks great with the cardigan.
    Love this wee gem of a shop, the video tour was so good. So many things were calling my name, eeekkkkk!!!!!
    Love v

    ReplyDelete
  8. These fantastic vintage stores all seem to be in the southern hemisphere! That place looks lovely and bright. Love your maxi dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Leisa, You look as gorgeous as ever. Wow, what an interesting place. If we ever venture up North, I now have so many places to visit! If I don't catch up before Christmas, have a lovely day and I hope Santa brings you lots of goodies, Tam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh now that place looks like fun. Look at all those SHOES!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!