Monday, 19 November 2012

That's the Way the Cookie Crumbles

I have a soft spot for old cookie jars, ever since my dear 80 years young friend Betty gifted me her treasured Japanese biscuit barrel. There's only so many a girl can have, but I found another one at a garage sale, & when I saw the wee bird wearing a top hat, I knew I had to make room for it!




Don't you think all birds should wear top hats....or is it just me?



Now it resides with my Betty biscuit barrel, on top of my Betty cabinet.
Happy clutter!


10 comments:

  1. Aww..what a cute biscuit barrel. Agreed - all birds should wear top hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great beside the other cutie!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to birds in top hats and to happy clutter! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's official,darling. You collect bizarrely cute cookie jars! Congratulations!!!
    O, yes, birds ALWAYS need top hats!
    XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a brilliant cookie jar! I don't have a single one! Love the 'clutter' (you aint seen nothing yet!!!) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, both it and the deer cookie jar are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aahh there both really sweet, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep - Birds in top Hats, how could you turn him down. I love your whole collection. So bloody cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, every tweety bird should be wearing a top hat! I'm a little jealous of the Betty biscuit barrel too - where did you find that beauty???

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!