Friday, 2 November 2012

Moffat Beach Frock Friday

These pics were taken on our weekend away at Moffat Beach on the Sunshine Coast. I have holidayed there since I was a little girl, when my Grandparents bought a wee holiday unit. Back in the 80's Moffat Beach wasn't the trendy place it is considered now. I know the day will come when it won't be in the family any longer so we try to enjoy it when we get the chance. 

I got this frock from the Vinnies store at Paddington a while back. I was drawn to the contrasting blues combined with polkadots & pockets.













Outfit Details....

Vintage frock - Vinnies Paddington
Tooled bag - Salvos
Blue beads - Auckland Vintage Textile Fair
Blue insect brooch - a freebie
Blue flower ring - Endos
Blue bracelet - Vintage Treasures
Vintage Seiko watch - garage sale
Sunnies - Ray Bans
Shoes - Rubi

12 comments:

  1. I love that frock - shirt dresses are the BEST! Love the beads too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous frock - I love the contrasty bits too! Happy weekend! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I envyyyy that frock! It's fabulous! can't go wrong with spots, and the shade of blue is yumcious!AND accessorised perfectly,darling!
    Have a fabularse weekend,love to you both from G and I!
    XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress, it looks nice a light for summer. The accessories are just perfect, my favourite is the rhinestone brooch. Tam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfection. Gorgeously spotty fick, my sweet. You look fab in blues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *frock.......damn auto correct.

      Delete
  6. What a gorgeous frock, the colour suits you so well, and you look super-svelte and leggy - lovely! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LEISA!!!!! That dress is amazers!!!! 10/10 lady. And I have been looking for a tooled leather bag myself, but they've always been a little out of my price range, I'm just waiting for an op shop discovery instead! I love the story of Moffatt Beach too, Ballina is my grandparent reminisce. They retired there and are now buried there too, and it holds such wonderful memories. I won a trip over to Byron Bay a few years ago (I know right?!) and Mum and I spent a bit of time over in Ballina, reliving some lovely memories. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!! I love polka dots so this is fantastic! Rather jealous of the tooled leather bag xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG she's showing knees!! Lol!! Cute dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your waist looks so teeny in that pretty dress. I'm drooling over that gorgeous tooled leather bag and I have the same turquoise ring as you, what are the chances? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely, love the dress polka dots are one of my favorites and blue is such a pretty colour on you. Loving your jewellery to. Enjoy your weekend, dee xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!