Monday, 17 September 2012

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!


Hello to you all out there in blogland! How I've missed you! I have just returned home after our 3 week holiday in New Zealand. We had a fabulous time which went all too fast. I'm still unpacking & trying to catchup on things at home, so I will fill you in sometime soon. In the meantime I thought I'd share a few sneaky peaks of some of the things that made it home with me. We op shopped from the bottom of the South Island to Auckland, as well as soaking up the beautiful scenery, & a couple of blogger catchups. 

Here's a quick pic of the kitsch collection that came home with me. It didn't seem like much at the time but when I laid it all out.....yep I bought a bit! It's all about birds & deers, with a donkey thrown in.


You all know I have a bit of an accessories problem. Of course I had to bring home some New Zealand bling! Some vintage, some new & some handmade.


And as for clothing, well I nearly died when I pulled everything I bought out of my suitcase. I think (just) a few pieces in total....Eeek!.....Where will it all go???


One of the highlights for me was finding a little piece of vintage heaven. There were palpitations & squee's of excitement from both my hubby & I. But more on that later!


I looking forward to catching up on your blog posts. Don't forget to enter my giveaway....I'll be announcing the winner this coming weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Welcome back - glad you had a great time. Love all that kitschy goodness!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back, can't wait to see all your finds.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're killing me I can't wait to see it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Wow, did you bring back an extra suitcase??? I can't wait to see more details of your NZ finds x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome lot of finds! I love all the kitsch! So many cute deer! And I'm excited to see all your new accessories in action.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow what an amazing trip!!! NZ is a treasure trove for gorgeous old stuff, I'm not surprised you came back with so much gear:)). I love your ornaments, especially Bambi xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I can't BELIEVE just how much you managed to find and take home with you!!! You'll need several containers if/when you guys move over!!!
    Hurrah for some great scores,darl!XXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! If that isn't a haul I don't know what is.
    My jaw dropped when I seen the clothing. OH MY GOODNESS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry we didn't have a chance to catch up when you visited. But it looks like you op shopped up a storm! Go you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!